Christmas in the Village of Chobham, Surrey starts on 5th December
03 November 2014
It's nice sometimes to write about things other than web design and work related topics and so it is a pleasure to help promote the annual warm up to Christmas in Chobham Village in Surrey.
Put the date of 5th December in your diary, it's a Friday and there is something for everyone, children and adults alike.
It's a really great evening when you can browse round the village, be thoroughly entertained, do a bit of shopping and wind up having a convivial drink or dine in one of the many restaurants in Chobham before heading for home.
It's a really pleasant atmosphere and the Church Choir is nothing short of brilliant.
and it's not often you get to meet a real live reindeer!
See what there is lined up for you:
Friday 5th December 2014
- Shops open until late
- Christmas in the Courtyard
- Santa Grotto in What-Nots
- Childrens competition in Pasha's
- Carol Singers at 6pm at the Church
- Petting Reindeer on Canon Corner (Yes indeed a real live reindeer)
- Morris Dancers
- Wreath Making, Face Painting an Hair Braiding
- Christmas Market in the Chobham Church Hall